Team-building with Ghana Mountaineers
Team-building with Ghana Mountaineers is always outdoors and always involves physical efforts. All team-building exercises incorporate the idea that the team has to discuss and decide together on how to reach preset objectives and solve tasks on the way. No task can be completed alone in the given time frame with the provided materials. It is therefore essential that teams communicate and cooperate and work together to be successful.
Teams have a minimum of 3 and maximum of 10 members, but our programs can be expanded to include up to 50 participants.
A typical outbuilding exercise is a hike where
- the team has to discuss several possibilities on how to reach the destination
- the team has to elect a leader or a team of leaders who will lead them to the destination
- the team will have to locate materials or a “treasure” that will enable the team to
- solve tasks and problems that will develop on the way or
- cross obstacles on the way
- the complete team must reach the destination together with the “treasure”
- the team will be debriefed at the destination to learn from the experiences that were made.
In all team-building exercises we can adjust parameters to suit the characteristics of your team.
Depending on the program you choose and the physical fitness of your teams, the team-building exercises might push them to their limits and improve their ability to function as a team under pressure and under stress.
During the whole exercise, each team will be accompanied by an experienced Ghana Mountaineer.
But, it is not supposed to be only stress and sweat. So all team-building exercises usually end with a big Bush BBQ.