General Info / Downloads
- 0ur activities and events are scheduled 3-4 months in advance on our Website Calendar, Instagram Page and on our Facebook Page
- More detailed info about each activity or event is sent out 14 – 10 days before the event to our mailing list
- To subscribe to the mailing list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To register for an event, check our registration process
- We have a pickup zone in Accra. If you live within that Zone, we pick you up and drop you at your residence. Else you have to come to one of our meeting points
- If participating for the first time in one of our events, you need to fill out our Liability Waiverand read our Cancellation and No-Show Policy
In case of an existing medical pre-condition ( asthma, allergies, etc. ), you MUST bring your required medication and you have to inform the guide about where you carry the medication and how it is used.
All our guides are experienced outdoor enthusiasts, climbers, and mountaineers.
Each activity is accompanied by at least one guide with first aid training and rescue/evacuation skills. For special activities and skills training, we have a pool of external experts that we can draw upon.
Every guide’s main objective is to ensure that all in the group enjoy the activity and that everybody returns safely.